Smithers Bulkley Valley 160 acres, #111
- HSBC Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/4.45 - 1 Year/3.14 - 2 Year/3.14 - 3 Year/3.54 - 4 Year/4.24 - 5 Year/4.74
- TD Canada Trust Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/3.14 - 1 Year/2.89 - 2 Year/2.84 - 3 Year/3.39 - 4 Year/3.89 - 5 Year/4.64
- Scotiabank Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/4.45 - 1 Year/3.29 - 2 Year/3.09 - 3 Year/3.39 - 4 Year/3.89 - 5 Year/4.49
- RBC Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/3.14 - 1 Year/3.14 - 2 Year/3.04 - 3 Year/3.65 - 4 Year/4.39 - 5 Year/4.64
- CIBC Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/4.45 - 1 Year/2.89 - 2 Year/2.84 - 3 Year/3.55 - 4 Year/4.14 - 5 Year/4.79
Smithers, British Columbia
160 Acres Level Land, 1/2 mile square. In the S/W corner of the Babine
Mountains, accessible through the N/W corner of the property. Can check
property on google maps.
Over looking the beautiful Bulkely Valley and the International renowned Hudson Bay Mountain ski resort. Raise your consciousness to numerous panoramic views throughout the property. This is a very unique parcel of land. That has 7km of maintained recreational trails (4 meters wide) throughout the property. Built in private 49 hector, 90 years old virgin woodlot. For you to play in. I have planted 14,000 spruce and pine seedlings throughout the property 20 years ago, that are now 30ft tall. What a sight to see!
There is a new log cabin, 100 meters from the fish bearing, crystal clear cold water creek. Surrounded by crown land with multiple all-terrain vehicle trails accessible right from the property line. That will transcend you up into the high country. Don't miss out on this once in a life time opportunity! There is also one large root cellar, 3 gardens and dwellings with power. The property is accessed through a crown land easement, portal. 16 minute scenic drive from Smithers on a paved road.
$479,000 contact Daye Rotth
Google map coordinates https://firstname.lastname@example.org,-126.8938902,840m/data=!3m1!1e3