Regina - Saskatchewan - Quiet Neighbourhood, #185
- HSBC Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/4.45 - 1 Year/3.14 - 2 Year/3.14 - 3 Year/3.54 - 4 Year/4.24 - 5 Year/4.74
- TD Canada Trust Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/3.14 - 1 Year/2.89 - 2 Year/2.84 - 3 Year/3.39 - 4 Year/3.89 - 5 Year/4.64
- Scotiabank Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/4.45 - 1 Year/3.29 - 2 Year/3.09 - 3 Year/3.39 - 4 Year/3.89 - 5 Year/4.49
- RBC Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/3.14 - 1 Year/3.14 - 2 Year/3.04 - 3 Year/3.65 - 4 Year/4.39 - 5 Year/4.64
- CIBC Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/4.45 - 1 Year/2.89 - 2 Year/2.84 - 3 Year/3.55 - 4 Year/4.14 - 5 Year/4.79
23 Crerar Street
When you arrive at the home you will see a large lot approx. 60 x 109 a double drive way with a single garage. The back area has mature trees and shrubs, fruit trees and a large garden area with storage shed. The backyard is a park like setting with lots of privacy.
The main level has a kitchen with oak cupboards and pantry with patio doors leading to two tier deck. The 2 bedrooms are a good size with the third bedroom converted to a laundry room. Large LR with hardwood floors the bathroom has a regular size Jacuzzi tub. Main level recently been painted.
The lower level has a large rumpus room done in cedar -carpeted with a wood burning fireplace plus a bar and storage area. The bedroom is done in cedar. The 3 piece bathroom is also done in cedar. The furnace room is large - good storage area.The water heater is rented. Water softened using a product called a scale hammer.
Just a few blocks from ring road. Walking distance to-Thom and O'Neil High Schools -Elsie Mironuck, Ecole St. Mary, and St. Peter Elementary Schools. Close to shopping malls.
- Cable TV