Updated century home, #58
- HSBC Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/4.45 - 1 Year/3.14 - 2 Year/3.14 - 3 Year/3.54 - 4 Year/4.24 - 5 Year/4.74
- TD Canada Trust Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/3.14 - 1 Year/2.89 - 2 Year/2.84 - 3 Year/3.39 - 4 Year/3.89 - 5 Year/4.64
- Scotiabank Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/4.45 - 1 Year/3.29 - 2 Year/3.09 - 3 Year/3.39 - 4 Year/3.89 - 5 Year/4.49
- RBC Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/3.14 - 1 Year/3.14 - 2 Year/3.04 - 3 Year/3.65 - 4 Year/4.39 - 5 Year/4.64
- CIBC Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/4.45 - 1 Year/2.89 - 2 Year/2.84 - 3 Year/3.55 - 4 Year/4.14 - 5 Year/4.79
29-2nd ave roseisle MB
Approx 1.5 acre well treed yard backing onto creek. Yard has perennial
gardens and small orchard of apples, cherries plums and raspberries.
2 car garage with workshop and storage.
Community has grocery/fuel and post office. Also an outdoor skating rink with heated skate shack. Snowmobile trail behind store. 5 minutes to Stephenfield Prov park as well as Birch Ski and Pumpkin Creek ski trails.
Home has upgraded 200 amp in 2012 and plumbing in 2013. Home has 4 bedrooms, 1.5 bath. Mostly original floors and period features.
School bus at door for English or French schools. Easy commute to Winnipeg or Morden, Winkler.
- Beach: 5 kmm
- Pharmacies: 15 kmm
- Bakery: 1/2m
- Coffee shop: 1 blockm