Asking price is $750,000 OBO For viewing come any time
29 acres ,2555 sq feet, 3 baths, 3 bedroom, Shop heated 30'X40' 25' over head door, new barn 48'X80' cold storage 36'X80',full set of working livestock corrals. Great Fishing & Hunting out side the door. House big enough for a bed & breakfast
Located 20 miles south of Outlook SK. beside Lake Deifenbaker lake, lots of great fishing & hunting.On a school bus route.
▪ Shop- 30 ft.x 40 ft. x 14 ft- frame construction with metal, concrete footing only and over head door, It is heated
▪ Calving barn #1- 48 ft. 78 ft. x 14 ft. with 2 -12 ft. x 12 ft. overhead doors; it has a loft area 14 ft. x 48 ft. with sleeping area for winter calving.
▪ Pole shed- 60 ft. x 100 ft.-is divided to service two different pens. ▪ Barn #2- 28 ft. x 48 ft. x 8 ft., older structure – lined and heated, concrete floor plus heated tack (supplies) room.
▪ Machine shed- 36 ft. x 80 ft. by 16 ft.slideing door at each end
▪ Bins- two 250 bushel hoppers
▪ The yard is serviced with 5 water bowls plus dugout with supply line from the irrigation canal .The home buildings have beautiful shelterbelt around them. The house has very large open floor spaces.The house is wide open and very well kept home. Idea for family and\or bed and breakfast. It has large covered deck plus walk out lower level. Beautiful location next to lots of recreation.
The home quarter sub-division of 27 acres with buildings is to be completed upon sale being confirmed. Occupancy can be immediate for bonafide buyer.
The main level of this fabulous home is approximately 2556 sq. ft. Boasting a kitchen with oak cabinets which opens to the large living room as well as 3 bedrooms, laundry plus an office. The main living room has cathedral ceiling and beautifully finished propane fired fireplace. Patio doors from the living room open onto a raised covered deck of approximately 500 sq. ft.. The lower level is finished with a half bath, utility room, storage room, spare room and rumpus room (1008 sq. Ft.) which has walk out access to a beautifully kept green area.
This home has over 4000 sq. ft. of finished area and is heated with propane fired high efficiency furnace, new 33 gal. propane fired hot water heater and new well for domestic water supply to house. The house has a double attached garage with mud room in the corner for entry to house.
This unit is located adjacent to Lake Diefenbaker and offers hunting (bird and deer), fishing and recreational opportunities basically on your door step. Only a half mile south of the yard and you can be fishing in Lake Diefenbaker.
A dream property for the recreational enthusiasts!
Call Ed @ 306-867-7988 on cell days
or 306-243-4509 evenings house Ph.