Gorgeous Home with Mountain Views, #98
- HSBC Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/4.45 - 1 Year/3.14 - 2 Year/3.14 - 3 Year/3.54 - 4 Year/4.24 - 5 Year/4.74
- TD Canada Trust Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/3.14 - 1 Year/2.89 - 2 Year/2.84 - 3 Year/3.39 - 4 Year/3.89 - 5 Year/4.64
- Scotiabank Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/4.45 - 1 Year/3.29 - 2 Year/3.09 - 3 Year/3.39 - 4 Year/3.89 - 5 Year/4.49
- RBC Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/3.14 - 1 Year/3.14 - 2 Year/3.04 - 3 Year/3.65 - 4 Year/4.39 - 5 Year/4.64
- CIBC Mortgage Rates
- Variable/2.85 - 6 Mth/4.45 - 1 Year/2.89 - 2 Year/2.84 - 3 Year/3.55 - 4 Year/4.14 - 5 Year/4.79
1731 Dars Place, Qualicum Beach, BC, v9k 2s3
Gated community set in the scenic Little Qualicum River area on Vancouver Island. The strata is composed of varying sized lots within the 585 acres of the village. Approx. 2100 sq. ft. Two (2) suites, upper and lower with separate entrances.
Stone counters and hardwood both suites, landscaped, large deck, gas fireplace, Bosch and other new high end appliances including gas range up and electric in the lower. Laundry in common area. Built in 2008. Curb appeal. Carport for 2 cars plus driveway area. Plenty of extra storage in the house and a 12x20 foot storage unit with concrete floor and secured door located within the strata.
The lower suite is approx. 35% of total interior sq footage and brings in $9,000 of annual rental income at present.
Will also consider current owner leaseback of our usage for say $1,000 per month (negotiable).
In addition to investment income there is potential for capital appreciation. Once Highway 19 access is approved by the province (residents have collected approx. 35% of engineering funds), realtors estimate property valuations will increase by 15-18%.
- Cable TV
- Beach: 9m
- Bus: 10m
- Pharmacies: 10m
- Bakery: 10m
- Restaurant: 10miles
- Coffee shop: 2m